Suitable for use in both starting and cycling applications, Dual Force is a multi-purpose AGM battery designed and built specifically for use in a diverse range of applications where dependable starting power and cycling power is a must.
Unlike many competitor AGM products, Century’s new Dual Force is manufactured using advanced AGM technology and a specialist hard wearing Polypropylene case which makes it ideal for use in under bonnet applications where heat, fluids and other contaminants can damage products not built to the same specification.
The new Dual Force is supplied with twin terminals, a dual warranty and an array of advanced design features to ensure long lasting dependable power in a range of applications including 4x4 and light commercial starting systems, marine starting and dual battery systems, caravan, RV and recreational camping applications, and situations where dependable deep cycle power is required.
The key features of the new 27LX MF:
- Multi-Purpose AGM battery- Cycling & starting
- Reinforced polypropylene case making it suitable for under bonnet use
- Up to 20x greater vibration resistance for improved durability & longer life
- 4x more cycle life to handle increased electrical loads & power demands
- Maintenance free design
- Heat sealed double lid ensuring spill proof design for multi-angle fitments.