TERMS AND CONDITIONS
24 HOUR ROADSIDE BATTERY ASSISTANCE
Roadside replacement may not be available if further than 10km from a Battery World store. Cost of replacement battery and delivery will be quoted beforehand. Battery World endeavours to supply and fit replacement batteries in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer requirements if a suitable battery is not available a temporary battery may be fitted.
Free Roadside assistance
Free roadside service is available during business hours, Monday to Friday. Additional charges may apply for roadside services provided outside of business hours. If a call out cost is applicable, this will be quoted at the time of booking. Roadside services may not be available if vehicle is further than 10km radius from a Battery World store. If the closest Battery World store is unable to provide roadside services at the time of booking, the booking will be redirected to the next closest store, who will honour the free call out. Free roadside assistance is only valid on the call out fee, additional charges will apply for product and additional services performed such as jump starts. Battery World endeavours to supply and fit replacement batteries in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer requirements. If a suitable battery is not available a temporary battery may be fitted and you will be advised.
Free standard delivery is available for orders over $50 only. The cut off for same day delivery is 1pm, orders placed after this time will be delivered the day after. Delivery is only guaranteed within a 10km radius of the Battery World store the product is being purchased from. If you are outside of this 10km radius, your purchase may still be delivered but may incur an additional charge, however this will be discussed with you by your local store after your purchase. Delivery is only available within Australia. You or a person nominated must be available to receive and sign for the delivery. For security reasons deliveries cannot be left unattended. For our full delivery policy please click here.
SMARTPHONE BATTERY REPLACEMENT
^Not all franchisees offer to fit Smartphone batteries; this service is subject to the Battery World store location.
FREE FITTING OFFER
Fitting service only available for batteries purchased from Battery World and during business hours in store only. For particular vehicles, battery fitting service is not available and/or fees may apply. Please seek advice from your local store. Aside from Century Yuasa, Battery World is not associated or affiliated with the companies whose products are advertised in this promotion. Any brand names, trademarks and copyrights in association with these companies are for identification purposes only and are the property of their respective owners. Fleet pricing, other discounts or special offers may not be used in conjunction with the pricing on offer in this promotion.
FREE HEALTH CHECK OFFER
Free battery health check available in store during business hours only. Battery health check available for automotive and marine batteries only. For certain vehicles, battery health check services are not available and/or fees may apply.
Online Gift With Purchase
Free gift is only valid for online orders. While stocks last. Free gift will be added to the online order automatically at checkout. One gift per online order. Gift with purchase not transferable for cash.
Battery World - Into the great outdoors (excludes VIC)
Major Prize Winners
WA - Peter Fisher
NSW - Cash Point Payment Solutions
NT - Wayne Allen
TAS - Tim Grabovszky
SA - Woolcock Constuctions
ACT - Lauren Collet
QLD - Gwendal Lawson
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The promoter is Battery World Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 050 399 605) (‘Battery World’) of 49-65 Cobalt Street, Carole Park, QLD 4300.
- Entry is open to Residents of QLD, NSW, ACT, WA, TAS, NT & SA 18 years and over.
- Promotion commences 17th August, 2020 at 00.01 AEDT and closes 23.59 AEDT on 27th September, 2020 (Promotional period). Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and participating stores and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To be eligible to enter, the customer is to make a purchase of $100 (in one transaction) or more at a participating Battery World Australia store or online at www.batteryworld.com.au,be a member or sign up to become a member of Battery World Australia’s loyalty program (Volt) during the promotional period to receive an automatic entry into the prize draw. For every qualifying purchase, the customer will receive (one) 1 entry.
- The prize(s) includes one (1) $100 Cash (awarded via EFT) per winner (one hundred (100) winners over the Promotion Period) with the Major prize draw of A$5000.00 cash (awarded via EFT) per winner (seven (7) winners over the promotion period).
- The winners are drawn weekly throughout the Promotion period as per below schedule
Week 1 Draw: 24 August 2020 x sixteen (16) winners
Week 2 Draw: 31 August 2020 x sixteen (16) winners
Week 3 Draw: 7 September 2020 x sixteen (16) winners
Week 4 Draw: 14 September 2020 x sixteen (16) winners
Week 5 Draw: 21 September 2020 x sixteen (16) winners
Week 6 Draw: 28 September 2020 x twenty (20) winners
Major Prize Draw: 30 September 2020 x seven (7) winners (1 from each of the following States/Territories QLD, NSW, ACT, WA, TAS, NT & SA)Total Prize Pool $45,000.00.
All prize draws will take place at Sam Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, VIC, 3207 at 12.00 noon and will be drawn at random
- The winners will be notified by email following each draw (within three (3) working days of the draw) and Major Prize winners will have their name announced on the Promoters website www.batteryworld.com.au on a page link from 5 October , 2020.
- The Promoter will conduct further draws ,at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary on the 14 January, 2021 in order to distribute the prize if it remains unclaimed by that date subject to any relevant legislation. If such a draw is required, the winner will be notified via email and any major prize winners will have their name announced on the Promoters website www.batteryworld.com.au on a page link from 18 January, 2021.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The prize(s) cannot be exchanged for any other prize(s).
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Promoter is Battery World Australia Pty Ltd, 49-65 Cobalt Street, Carole Park, QLD, 4300. ABN 91 050 399 605
NSW permit number NTP/00081 ACT Permit: TP20/00964 SA Licence: T20/851