TERMS AND CONDITIONS
24 HOUR ROADSIDE BATTERY ASSISTANCE
Roadside replacement may not be available if further than 8km from a Battery World store. Cost of replacement battery and delivery will be quoted beforehand. Battery World endeavours to supply and fit replacement batteries in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer requirements if a suitable battery is not available a temporary battery may be fitted.
SMARTPHONE BATTERY REPLACEMENT
^Not all franchisees offer to fit Smartphone batteries; this service is subject to the Battery World store location.
FREE FITTING OFFER
Fitting service only available for batteries purchased from Battery World and during business hours in store only. For particular vehicles, battery fitting service is not available and/or fees may apply. Please seek advice from your local store. Aside from Century Yuasa, Battery World is not associated or affiliated with the companies whose products are advertised in this promotion. Any brand names, trademarks and copyrights in association with these companies are for identification purposes only and are the property of their respective owners. Fleet pricing, other discounts or special offers may not be used in conjunction with the pricing on offer in this promotion.
Offer is valid on 29/11/2019 only, or while stocks last, whichever occurs first. To qualify for your choice between one free AA (BW15AURT16 BW AA Ultra Alkaline 16 Pack) or AAA (BW24AURT16 BW AAA Ultra Alkaline 16 Pack) you must spend over $20.00 ( incl. GST) in a Battery World store. Limit one per customer. Offer is not redeemable on online, roadside or commercial purchases. Not to be used with any other promotional offers and discounts. See instore for more details or Speak to a Batteryologist for more details.
Offer is valid on 2.12.2019 only, or while stocks last, whichever occurs first. Discount is available only on online and click & collect retail purchases. Not available on instore, roadside or commercial purchases. Discount does not apply to shipping or delivery costs. Speak to a Batteryologist for more details. No minimum purchase required. Not to be used with any other promotional offers and discounts.
Offers and pricing valid from 03.12.2019 until 24.12.2019, or while stocks last, whichever occurs first. Ledlenser SL Pro25 torch offer valid on product code N70T MTY, N70T MTC, C12-105XDA, Yuasa Seafarer and Century Marine Pro battery range. Ledlenser torch may vary from image. Some products may not be available at all stores and may need to be ordered (deposit payable for orders). Offers not to be used in conjunction with any other offers.
BATTERY WORLD MOTORCYCLE GIVEAWAY 2019
- Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Entry into "Battery World Motorcycle Giveaway 2019" (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Battery World Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 050 399 605) ('Battery World') of 203 Wharf Street, Spring Hill, QLD 4000.
3. The competition commences on 1 November 2019 at 00:01 (AEST) and concludes on 31 January 2020 at 23:59 (AEST) ('Promotion Period')
4. The prize for the Promotion is a customised Harley Davidson Motorcycle valued at $25,000.00 (including GST) ('Prize'). The value of the Prize is accurate at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of the value of the Prize. The Prize is in Australian dollars.
5. The Prize includes the following:
I. A customised Harley Davidson Motorcycle (2019 Harley Davidson 883 Sportster – wicked red);
II. on road costs; and
III. freight to winner Australia wide.
6. To be eligible entrants must:
I. be a resident of Australia;
II. be over 18 years of age;
III. purchase a Yuasa Motorbike Battery at any participating Battery World stores during the promotion period;
IV. complete an online entry form;
V. hold a relevant Motorcycle licence suitable for the prize on offer in their respective state; and
VI. agree and comply with these ‘Terms and conditions’.
7. The prize is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated.
9. Once the Prize has left the Promoter’s stated premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility if the Prize is damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
10. Images used in campaign are examples only.
11. Directors, management, employees (and their immediate families) of Battery World and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
12. To enter, eligible entrants must, during the promotion period, purchase a Yuasa Motorbike Battery from any participating Battery World store or via the Battery World website (www.batteryworld.com.au) and complete an online entry form and include their proof of purchase.
13. Multiple entries are valid per entrant. One entry per eligible Yuasa Motorbike Battery purchased.
14. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible and disregarded. Unrecognised or incorrect entries will not be accepted. Entries that do not comply with the format requirement for entry will not be accepted.
15. Online entry is free however internet connection rates may apply.
16. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not the time they are sent or uploaded. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries lost in transit or not received by the time of the draw due to technical disruptions or any other reason beyond the control of the Promoter.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner to provide proof of purchase in the form of a Battery World tax invoice or receipt, proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification, purchase and residency suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner entrant cannot provide suitable proof, the winning entrant will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
20.The draw will be conducted using computerised random selection software and will take place at Corrs Chambers Westgarth, level 23, 567 Collins street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The draw will occur at 10am (AEST) on 10th February 2020.
21. The winning entrant will be notified via a phone call or email within three (3) working days of the draw date at 10am (AEST) on 13th February 2020.
22. The Winner will be announced at www.batteryworld.com.au and Battery World Australia Facebook page on 21st February 2020.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. By entering the competition, entrants agree to their names being published on the Battery World’s website (www.batteryworld.com.au) and Facebook page and to be photographed, recorded and/ or interviewed by a representative of Battery World. Entrants acknowledge and agree that Battery World may use their names, photographs and/or recordings of interviews for publicity purposes.
25. If the Prize winner cannot be contacted within five (5) working days and/or is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions, the entrant will forfeit the prize with no right to compensation. If a winning entrant is from South Australia they will be given up to three (3) months to claim their prize and a redraw will be conducted on 10am (AEST) 10th April 2020 at Corrs Chambers Westgarth, level 23, 567 Collins street, Melbourne VIC 3000. If original winning entrant is not located in South Australia and has not claimed the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw at 10am (AEST) on 20th February 2020 at Corrs Chambers Westgarth, level 23, 567 Collins street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The redraw winning entrant will be notified via a phone call or email within three (3) working days of the draw date at 10am (AEST) on 25th February 2020. If a redraw winning entrant is from South Australia, they will be notified via a phone call or email within three (3) working days of the draw date at 10am (AEST) on 15th April 2020. The redraw winner will be announced at www.batteryworld.com.au and Battery World Australia Facebook page on 3rd March 2020. If a redraw winner is from South Australia, they will be announced at www.batteryworld.com.au and Battery World Australia Facebook page on 22nd April 2020.
26. The winner is responsible for redeeming their prize prior to 31st May 2020.
27. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter than that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
28. The winner is advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
29.Subject to legislative approval, if for any reason, any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
30. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to legislation.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
32. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on–line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on telephone networks or lines.
33. The Promoter and all associated agencies will not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
35. The promoter is Battery World Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 050 399 605) of 203 Wharf Street, Spring Hill, QLD 4000. Authorised under Permit: NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/36606, ACT Permit No. TP 19/03846.1, SA Permit No. T19/1243.