TERMS AND CONDITIONS
24 HOUR ROADSIDE BATTERY ASSISTANCE
Roadside replacement may not be available if further than 10km from a Battery World store. Cost of replacement battery and delivery will be quoted beforehand. Battery World endeavours to supply and fit replacement batteries in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer requirements if a suitable battery is not available a temporary battery may be fitted.
Free Roadside assistance
Free roadside service is available during business hours, Monday to Friday. Additional charges may apply for roadside services provided outside of business hours. If a call out cost is applicable, this will be quoted at the time of booking. Roadside services may not be available if vehicle is further than 10km radius from a Battery World store. If the closest Battery World store is unable to provide roadside services at the time of booking, the booking will be redirected to the next closest store, who will honour the free call out. Free roadside assistance is only valid on the call out fee, additional charges will apply for product and additional services performed such as jump starts. Battery World endeavours to supply and fit replacement batteries in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer requirements. If a suitable battery is not available a temporary battery may be fitted and you will be advised.
Free standard delivery is available for orders over $50 only. The cut off for same day delivery is 1pm, orders placed after this time will be delivered the day after. Delivery is only guaranteed within a 10km radius of the Battery World store the product is being purchased from. If you are outside of this 10km radius, your purchase may still be delivered but may incur an additional charge, however this will be discussed with you by your local store after your purchase. Delivery is only available within Australia. You or a person nominated must be available to receive and sign for the delivery. For security reasons deliveries cannot be left unattended. For our full delivery policy please click here.
SMARTPHONE BATTERY REPLACEMENT
^Not all franchisees offer to fit Smartphone batteries; this service is subject to the Battery World store location.
FREE FITTING OFFER
Fitting service only available for batteries purchased from Battery World and during business hours in store only. For particular vehicles, battery fitting service is not available and/or fees may apply. Please seek advice from your local store. Aside from Century Yuasa, Battery World is not associated or affiliated with the companies whose products are advertised in this promotion. Any brand names, trademarks and copyrights in association with these companies are for identification purposes only and are the property of their respective owners. Fleet pricing, other discounts or special offers may not be used in conjunction with the pricing on offer in this promotion.
FREE BATTERY TESTING AND HEALTH CHECK OFFER
Free battery testing and health check available in store during business hours only. Battery testing and health checks are available for automotive and marine batteries only. For certain vehicles, battery testing and health check services are not available and/or fees may apply.
Battery World – Red Balloon Easter Promotion - Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter this promotion (Promotion) and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter is Battery World Australia Pty Ltd, 49-65 Cobalt Street, Carole Park, QLD, 4300. ABN 91 050 399 605.
- Entry is open to Australian Residents 18 years and over.
- Promotion commences 1st March, 2021 at 12.00am AEST and closes 11.59pm AEST on 4th April, 2021 (Promotional period). Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and Battery World Australia stores and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To be eligible to enter, the customer is to make a purchase of any Battery World product at a Battery World Australia store or online at www.batteryworld.com.au, be a member or sign up to become a member of Battery World Australia’s loyalty program (Volt) during the promotional period to receive an automatic entry into the prize draw. There is no limit to the number of times a person enters. For every qualifying purchase, the customers will receive 1 (one) entry. For existing Volt members (signed up prior to 1/3/21) they will receive 2 (two) entries for every qualifying purchase.
- There are one hundred and eleven (111) prizes (one (1) per store) of a Redballoon voucher valued at $250.00 AUD each to be given away.
Stores are WA x 17 Stores ($4,250.00), 1 x NT ($250.00), 10 x SA ($2,500.00), 2 x ACT ($500.00), 32 x NSW ($8,000.00), 17 x VIC ($4,250.00), 31 x QLD ($7,750.00) and 1 x TAS ($250.00). Total Prize Pool is $27,750.00 AUD.
- The prize draw will take place on the 15th April, 2021 at Sam Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, 3207 at 12 noon AEST and will be drawn at random by an approved Electronic drawing system (1296). The winners will be notified by email following the draw (within three (3) working days) and winners will have their name announced on the Promoters website www.batteryworld.com.au/terms-conditions from the 20th April, 2021.
- The Promoter will conduct further draws, at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary on the 15th July, 2021 in order to distribute the prize if it remains unclaimed by that date subject to any relevant legislation. If such a draw is required, the winner will be notified via email and winner/s will have their name announced on the Promoters website www.batteryworld.com.au/terms-conditions from 19th July, 2021.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The prize(s) cannot be exchanged for any other prize(s) or cash.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned for example;i because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The laws of Queensland apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Queensland courts notwithstanding domicile or residence of any party or the occurrence of any act matter of thing outside Queensland.
SA Licence : T21/95 NSW Permit Number : NTP/01087