Not sure if your battery is performing at its peak? It might be time to get a health check completed to see if you need a new one or if it just needs some charging and maintenance. Either way, the experts at Battery World have all the testing equipment needed to test batteries ranging from trucks, cars, boats, motorcycle, mobile phone and laptops through to tiny hearing aid batteries to make sure that we know exactly what capacity your battery has.
We pride ourselves on keeping up with technology: using the latest in electronic testing equipment such as the Midtronics device to test the batteries health. Further testing may be conducted using a Carbon Pile tester which measures Voltage and Cranking Amps of the battery by simulating a cold engine starting current draw.
Before coming in to get your battery health check, here are some simple things you can do to improve the health of your car battery:
• Clean terminals with a wire brush
• Replace terminals if necessary
• Keep topped up with distilled water
• Ask us to do a full battery and electrical system check
Once tested our expert team can offer the right solution for your needs. If your battery doesn’t pass the test we can also advise on the best and most economical battery replacement.
- In the event of a sudden surge of walk-in customers at the time of your booking – there may be a 10 minute wait to get your battery tested, however we have scheduled a technician to attend to your booking, so please let us know if you cannot make your battery test appointment for any reason.
- The battery testing process takes approximately 5 minutes.
- Should you require a new battery after your test, we offer free fitment. This process takes approximately 20 minutes.
Shop a selection of our products.
24 Hour Mobile Service
Can't Get To Us? We'll Come To You!
Become A Battery Expert Today
Find Out What's Happening In The Battery World Network.