The OzCharge Rescue Mate OC-RM750 12V 750A Battery-less Jump Starter sets the standard in jump start technology. The Rescue Mate does not contain any batteries and does not require recharging. Instead the Rescue Mate features super-capacitors which are capable of storing and discharging energy very quickly and effectively. This allows the Rescue Mate to charge itself up from extremely low voltages, even from your vehicle's own flat battery. With no requirement to recharge the Rescue Mate it allows you leave the device in your vehicle all year round. No recharging required.
- 750 AMP Batteryless Jump Starter
- Start up to 8.0L Gas + Petrol Engines
- Fully Charged in as little as 60 Seconds
- Heavy Duty Cable & Clamps
- 3 Year Warranty
How does the Rescue Mate work?
A 'flat battery' still contains plenty of power however the key is to unlocking its potential power. Think of a flat battery as a small but constant trickle of energy. It's not very powerful on its own but if you utilise a device to collect this energy and build it up you can store and power and then release it quickly. The Rescue Mate acts as a bucket; filling itself up from this small energy source within your flat battery. Once the Rescue Mate has charged up from the flat battery, press the RUN button, a countdown will begin and as soon as the buzzer sounds the Rescue Mate will release all this energy at once starting the vehicle.
Fully charged in as little as 60 Seconds
The Rescue Mate can be charged up via:
- A flat battery (>3V)
- Another 12V battery or battery containing more than 3V
- A 12V cig lighter plug
- A Smartphone with output charging
- Any micro USB input including power-bank, laptop or wall charger.
- ^ Charge time may vary and is dependent on battery condition