DCC PRO AUTOMOTIVE CHARGING KIT 12V DC 25A
Why Battery World?
- We can provide regular free testing
- We can fit your battery for you
- You can call into our stores across Australia any time!
- We can come to you with 24/7 Battery roadside assistance.
The right battery is very important, so if you aren't sure, make sure you contact us first.
The DCC Pro was developed for the purpose of charging and maintaining an auxiliary battery in an installation where the starting battery is used as the supply source. It has been designed for use in 4WDs, RVs, buses, coaches, caravans, campers or any vehicle with a 12VDC electrical system.
The DCC Pro is built for our tough Australian conditions. Unlike many imported products, particularly those produced for the European market, it is designed to safely maintain output in the harshest of environments under the highest ambient temperatures.
The DCC Pro is a standalone power conversion device. It will manage a variety of different battery types according to their specific charging requirements. As no modification to the vehicle’s original wiring is required this ensures the manufacturer’s electrical system is not compromised in any way.
The DCC Pro is a highly innovative product with many unique features. It has the flexibility to adapt to almost any vehicle, old or new, simple or complex with or without an ECU controlled electrical system and even allows the operator to monitor the charging status from the comfort of the cabin!
- Designed for Australia’s harshest conditions.
- The best in-class performance for a charger of this size.
- Remote monitoring from the comfort of the driving seat.
- Solar ready – no need for a separate regulator or relay.
- Under bonnet charging device is dust and water proof.
- Capable of monitoring two chargers on a single display.
- Overload and short circuit protection with automatic shutdown.
- Over temperature protected with automatic thermal shutdown.
- Screw terminated connectors – no flying leads.
- No modification to the vehicle’s original wiring is required.
- Compact design can be mounted in any position that suits.
- 24 months warranty (subject to policy terms and conditions).
|Chemistry||Watt hour||Terminal||Polarity||V||Ah||CCA||RC||Weight||Dimensions (mm) L x W x H x TH||Warranty|