Hardkorr Heavy Duty Battery Box Black
Why Battery World?
- Expert advice offered by local Batery Experts
- 111 Stores Nationwide
- Free battery health checks
- Locally owned franchises
- Aussie-made products
- Aussie-wide warranties
The correct battery is very important, if you're not sure, please contact your local Battery Expert who will gladly assist.
Constructed of durable ABS plastic and meeting the UL 94V-0 standard for flammability of plastic products, this battery box is a high-quality unit that will last for many years. It contains two 12v outlets with 10A fuses, a dual USB outlet, four 50A Anderson-style outlets that can be used as outputs or inputs, and a 175A Anderson-style outlet which can be used as a jump-starter. All Anderson-style ports are recessed into the body to minimise the possibility of damage, and the internal cabling uses heavy-gauge wire and quality connectors.
The battery can be charged from a range of sources (including solar panels) by simply plugging into one of the 50A Anderson-style ports. The battery’s charge status and voltage can be easily seen via the large digital display.
- Constructed from UL 94V-0 compliant ABS plastic
- Multiple port types allows your to connect a range of devices
- Easily connect a DC/DC charger or solar panel to charge the battery
- All ports are recessed into the body to reduce likelihood of damage
- Easily see battery status with large digital display
|Chemistry||Watt hour||Terminal||Polarity||V||Ah||CCA||RC||Weight||Dimensions (mm) L x W x H x TH||Warranty|