THIS COMPETITION HAS CONCLUDED
Terms & Conditions
Win 25K Promotion
- Information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The promoter is Battery World Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 050 399 605) (‘Battery World’) of 49-65 Cobalt Street, Carole Park, QLD 4300.
- Promotion commences 4 July 2022 at 00.01 AEST and closes 14 August 2022 23.59 AEST (Promotional Period).
- To be eligible to enter, entrants must:
- be a resident of Australia;
- be over 18 years of age;
- be a retail customer and make a qualifying purchase of any approved Automotive battery at a Battery World store or online at www.batteryworld.com.au;
- be a member or sign up to become a member of Battery World Australia’s loyalty program (Volt) during the promotional period; and
- agree and comply with these ‘Terms and conditions’
- Each eligible entrant will receive one (1) entry into the draw per Battery World approved automotive battery purchased during the Promotional Period. Existing Volt Members will receive one (1) additional entry per Battery World approved automotive battery purchased (if the Volt member has signed up prior to 4 July 2022).
- Win 1 of 4 $25,000.00 cash prizes. One (1) for (QLD/NT), One (1) for (WA/SA), One (1) for (NSW/ACT) & One (1) for (VIC/TAS). Prizes will be awarded via EFT to the winners nominated account. Total Prize Pool is $100,000.00 AUD.
- The draw will take place on 17 August 2022 at Sam Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, VIC, 3207 at 12.00 noon AEST and will be drawn at random. Approval 1296.
- The winners will be notified by phone or email following the draw (within three (3) working days of the draw) and will have their names announced on the Promoters website www.batteryworld.com.au on a page link from 20 August 2022.
- The Promoter will conduct a further draw, at Sam Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, VIC, 3207 at 12.00 noon AEDST as is necessary on the 30 November 2022 in order to distribute any prize if it remains unclaimed by that date subject to any relevant legislation. If such a draw is required, the winner/s will be notified via phone or email and have their names announced on the Promoters website www.batteryworld.com.au on a page link from 2 December 2022.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law.
- The prize is not transferrable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency. Proof of identification and residency suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the Winner entrant cannot provide suitable proof, the winning entrant will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Images used in campaign are examples only.
- The winner assumes the risk at the time the prize is handed over to the winner, including any Tax implications.
- Directors, management, employees including Battery World stores (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and participating stores and agents are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries lost or not completed by the time of draw due to technical disruptions or other reasons beyond the control of the Promoter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social median platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
NSW permit number NTP/03959 SA Licence: T22/564 ACT TP22/00736