REC 22Ah Series VRLA Cyclic Battery
Why Battery World?
- We can provide regular free testing
- We can fit your battery for you
- You can call into our stores across Australia any time!
- We can come to you with 24/7 Battery roadside assistance.
The right battery is very important, so if you aren't sure, make sure you contact us first.
Introducing the REC series batteries from Yuasa. Compact lead-acid batteries that offer low self-discharge rates, can be stored for long periods without permanent loss of capacity. They incorporate the latest oxygen recombination technology and a safe low-pressure venting system. The REC series are extremely high performing VRLA batteries with excellent recovery from deep discharge and can operate in any orientation.
Features and Benefits:
- High cyclic performance VRLA battery
- Voltage: 12 V
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
- Heavy-duty lead Calcium Grids for superior cyclic life
- Double cycle life over conventional VRLA batteries
- Absorbed Glass Mat construction with no free acid (AGM)
- Gas recombination
- Case Material: ABS
- Terminal Type: M5, M6 & Faston
- Excellent recovery from deep discharge
- Operation in any orientation (excluding continuous inverted use)
- Eurobat Classification: 6 to 9 years
|Chemistry||Watt hour||Terminal||Polarity||V||Ah||CCA||RC||Weight||Dimensions (mm) L x W x H x TH||Warranty|
|Lead Acid||-||M5||-||12V||22Ah||-||-||6.2Kg||181 mm x 76.2 mm x 167 mm||-|