Win A Cricket Cooler!
|Capital Honda Belconnen
|Brownies Tipper hire
|ARA Building Services
|Kone Elevators Pty Ltd
|Gordon pluming Soulutions
|Global Gym Equipment
|The Lost Art of Construction
|David Foster Roof Tiling
|River City Cabinets Pty Ltd
|Elika Earth Works
|Bendigo Pumps & Electric Motors
|Gold Coast Tow Trucks Light & Heavy
|Dept. Of Environment And Science
|CDF Hydraulics & Pneumatics Pty Ltd
|John Stanton Painting And Decora
|Eilbeck Cranes Pty Ltd
|Rohina Group Pty Ltd
|Conquest Earth Works
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The promoter is Battery World Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 050 399 605) (‘Battery World’) of 49-65 Cobalt Street, Carole Park, QLD 4300.
- Promotion commences 27 November 2023 at 00.01 AEDST and closes 21 January 2024 at 23.59 AEDST (Promotional Period).
- To be eligible to enter, entrants must:
- be a resident of Australia;
- be over 18 years of age;
- be a retail customer and spend over A$50 (including GST) on approved products in one (1) transaction at a Battery World store or online at www.batteryworld.com.au;
- be a member or sign up to become a member of Battery World Australia’s loyalty program (Volt) during the promotional period; and
- agree and comply with these ‘Terms and Conditions’
- Each eligible entrant will receive one (1) automatic entry into the draw during the Promotional Period. Existing Volt Members will receive one (1) automatic additional entry (if the Volt member has signed up prior to 27 November 2023).
- There are two hundred and eighteen (218) Cricket Coolers to be given away (two (2) per store). Cricket Coolers are valued at $150.00 each. Stores are WA x 17 Stores ($5,100.00), 1 x NT ($300.00), 9 x SA ($2,700.00), 3 x ACT ($900.00), 32 x NSW ($9,600.00), 16 x VIC ($4,800.00), 30 x QLD ($9,000.00) and 1 x TAS ($300.00). Total Prize Pool is $32,700.00 AUD. The winners will need to collect their prize from the Battery World store of purchase.
- There will be 2 prize draws. One for all entries received by the 17 December 2023 which will take place on the 18 December 2023 and the final draw to take place on the 22 January 2024 (Including all entries received during the promotional period excluding winners of the 1st draw). Both draws will take place at Sam Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, VIC, 3207 at 12.00 noon AEDST and will be drawn at random.
- The winners will be notified by phone and email following each draw (within three (3) working days of the draw) and will have their names announced on the Promoters website www.batteryworld.com.au on a page link from 25 January 2024.
- The Promoter will conduct a further draw, at Sam Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, VIC, 3207 at 12.00 noon AEST as is necessary on the 24 April 2024 in order to distribute any prize if it remains unclaimed by that date subject to any relevant legislation. If such a draw is required, the winner/s will be notified via phone or email and have their names announced on the Promoters website www.batteryworld.com.au on a page link from 26 April 2024.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law.
- The prize is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize. Once the Prize has been claimed by the winner, the Promoter takes no responsibility if the Prize is damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification and residency suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the winning entrant cannot provide suitable proof, the winning entrant will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Directors, management, employees including Battery World stores (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and participating stores and agents are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries lost or not completed by the time of draw due to technical disruptions or other reasons beyond the control of the Promoter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social median platform, including Facebook and Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
NSW Permit NTP/08018