Win a Sea Doo GTA 90!
Congratulations to our winners!
Ben H - Battery World Rothwell
Trevor H - Battery World Capalaba
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The promoter is Battery World Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 050 399 605) (‘Battery World’) of 49-65 Cobalt Street, Carole Park, QLD 4300.
- Promotion commences 28 November 2022 at 00.01 AEDST and closes 23.59 AEDST on 24 December 2022 (Promotional Period). Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and Battery World stores and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To be eligible to enter, entrants must:
- be a resident of Australia;
- be over 18 year if age;
- be a retail customer and spend over A$150.00 in one transaction at a Battery World store or online at www.batteryworld.com.au;
- be a member or sign up to become a member of Battery World Australia’s loyalty program (Volt) during the promotional period; and
- agree and comply with these ‘Terms and conditions’
- Each eligible entrant will receive one (1) automatic entry into the draw during the Promotional Period. Existing Volt Members will receive double entries (if the Volt member has signed up on or prior to 27 November 2022).
- There are two (2) prizes to be given away. The first two (2) valid entries drawn will each win a 2022 Sea Doo GTI 90, 2022 Single trailer, Set Rego Numbers, Shoreline Ratchet Strap tie down and Shoreline Extended Flush attachment valued at $17,990 each. This prize includes twelve (12) Months Registration (QLD Only). Insurance is the responsibility of the winners. Total Prize pool is $35,980.00.
- The draw will take place on the 11 January 2023 at Sam Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, VIC, 3207 at 12.00 noon and will be drawn at random.
- The winners will be notified by email following the draw (within three (3) working days of the draw) and the Prize winners will have their names announced on the Promoters website www.batteryworld.com.au on a page link from 14 January 2023.
- The Promoter will conduct further draws, at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary on the 12 April 2023 in order to distribute any prize if it remains unclaimed by that date subject to any relevant legislation. If such a draw is required, the winner will be notified via email and any prize winners will have their names announced on the Promoters website www.batteryworld.com.au on a page link from 14 April 2023.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The prize(s) are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize(s). Once the Prize has been claimed by the winner, the Promoter takes no responsibility if the Prize is damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- Images used in campaign are examples only.
- The winner assumes the risk and insurance requirements at the time the prize is handed over to the winner.
- Directors, management, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and participating stores and agents are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries lost or not completed by the time of draw due to technical disruptions or other reasons beyond the control of the Promoter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
NSW permit number NTP/05155 ACT Permit: TP22/02005 SA Licence: T22/1648