WIN! 10 HOLIDAYS TO GIVE AWAY
PLUS... WIN AN OUTOOR
ADVENTURE AT EVERY STORE!
How To Enter
Make a purchase, Join the Volt and go into the draw to Win!
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter this promotion (Promotion) and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter is Battery World Australia Pty Ltd, 49-65 Cobalt Street, Carole Park, QLD, 4300. ABN 91 050 399 605.
- Entry is open to Australian Residents 18 years and over.
- Promotion commences 6 September 2021 at 00.01 AEST and closes 23.59 AEDST on 18 October 2021 (Promotional period). Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and Battery World Australia stores and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To be eligible to enter, the customer is to make a purchase of any product at a Battery World Australia store or online at www.batteryworld.com.au, be a member or sign up to become a member of Battery World Australia’s loyalty program (Volt) during the promotional period to receive an automatic entry into the prize draw. Only one (1) entry per member during the promotional period. Existing Volt Members will receive two (2) entries (if the Volt member has signed up on or prior to 5 September 2021).
- There are ten (10) major prizes to be given away of a $2000.00 AUD G’Day Park Voucher. One (1) to the 1st valid entry drawn from each State/Territory (QLD, NSW, VIC, ACT, TAS, SA, NT & WA) and two (2) from the 1st and 2nd drawn from all valid entries received. There are also one hundred and eleven (111) prizes (one (1) per store) of a Redballoon voucher valued at $250.00 AUD each to be given away. Stores are WA x 17 Stores ($4,250.00), 1 x NT ($250.00), 10 x SA ($2,500.00), 3 x ACT ($750.00), 33 x NSW ($8,250.00), 16 x VIC ($4,000.00), 30 x QLD ($7,500.00) and 1 x TAS ($250.00). Total Prize Pool is $47,750.00 AUD. Vouchers are subject to their own Terms and Conditions.
- The prize draw will take place on 20 October 2021 at Sam Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, 3207 at 12 noon AEDST and will be drawn at random by an approved Electronic drawing system (1296). The winners will be notified by email following the draw (within three (3) working days) and winners will have their name announced on the Promoters website www.batteryworld.com.au/terms-conditions and https:www.facebook.com/batteryworldaustralia/ from the 22 October 2021.
- The Promoter will conduct further draws, at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary on 27 January, 2022 in order to distribute the prize if it remains unclaimed by that date subject to any relevant legislation. If such a draw is required, the winner will be notified via email and winner/s will have their name announced on the Promoters website www.batteryworld.com.au/terms-conditions and https:www.facebook.com/batteryworldaustralia/from 30 January 2022.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The prize(s) cannot be exchanged for any other prize(s) or cash.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned for example; because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The laws of Queensland apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Queensland domicile or residence of any party or the occurrence of any act matter of thing outside Queensland.