WE HAVE A WINNER!
Brenda M, Battery World Indooroopilly
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The promoter is Battery World Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 050 399 605) (‘Battery World’) of 49-65 Cobalt Street, Carole Park, QLD 4300.
- Promotion commences 5 July 2021 at 00.01 AEST and closes 23.59 AEST on 5 September 2021 (Promotional Period). Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and Battery World stores and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To be eligible to enter, entrants must:
- Be a resident of Australia;
- Be over 18 year if age;
- Hold a current full Australian drivers license
- Be a retail customer and make a purchase of any Yuasa branded (any category) battery at a Battery World store or online at www.batteryworld.com.au
- Be a member or sign up to become a member of Battery World Australia’s loyalty program (Volt) during the promotional period; and
- Agree and comply with these ‘Terms and conditions’
- * Each eligible entrant will receive one (1) entry into the draw during the Promotional Period. Existing Volt Members will receive double entries (if the Volt member has signed up on or prior to 4 July 2021).
- There are one hundred and thirteen (113) prizes to be given away. The first valid entry drawn will win a White Toyota Hilux 2020 4x4 SR 2.8L T Diesel Automatic Double Cab Model 2L71000EU001 valued at $50,000.00 including on road costs plus Premium Kuho tyres valued at $1,500.00 . Insurance is the responsibility of the winner. The next 1st entry drawn from each participating store (112) will each win a Yuasa prize pack valued at $150.00 each. Total Prize pool is $68,300.00.
- The draw will take place on the 8 September 2021 at Sam Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, VIC, 3207 at 12.00 noon and will be drawn at random.
- The winners will be notified by email following the draw (within three (3) working days of the draw) and the Major Prize winner will have their name announced on the Promoters website www.batteryworld.com.au on a page link from 10 September 2021.
- The Promoter will conduct further draws, at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary on the 15 December 2021 in order to distribute any prize if it remains unclaimed by that date subject to any relevant legislation. If such a draw is required, the winner will be notified via email and any major prize winners will have their name announced on the Promoters website www.batteryworld.com.au on a page link from 17 December 2021.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The prize(s) are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize(s). Once the Prize has been claimed by the winner, the Promoter takes no responsibility if the Prize is damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- Images used in campaign are examples only.
- The winner assume the risk and insurance requirements at the time the prize is handed over to the winner.
- Directors, management, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and participating stores and agents are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries lost or not completed by the time of draw due to technical disruptions or other reasons beyond the control of the Promoter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
NSW permit number NTP/01907 ACT Permit: TP21/00788.1 SA Licence: T21/730