Terms and Conditions of Battery World Customer Feedback Promotion.
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Battery World Customer Feedback Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd (ABN 53 146 056 331) Level 10, 380 St Kilda Road Victoria 3004.
- The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEST) on 1st September 2017 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEST) on 31st August 2018. (“Competition Period”)
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are current and former customers of Battery World who have received a promotional SMS from the Promoter.
- Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or Battery World, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or Battery World, as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
- To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Promotional Period:
- SMS Entry: (i) reply to the SMS that they receive from the Promoter with the word ‘YES’ in their reply SMS to receive an instant automatic call back. The automatic call back will be an automated phone survey; and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted. SMS entry cost will vary dependent on the mobile network used but will not exceed 55c. SMS entries via the Internet are ineligible.
- 1800 Entry: (i) call the designated 1800 number (1800 608 303) sent to them in the SMS they receive from the Promoter; and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted including their contact phone number (mobile phone number). The entry when calling the 1800 number is free from a landline.
- For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the Battery World account relevant to the mobile phone number submitted on entry (for 1800 entry) or the mobile phone used to enter (for SMS entry).
- Only one (1) entry permitted per feedback request.
- Entries open and close for each draw on the dates and times specified in the table below. The prize draws will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd Level 10, 380 St Kilda Road 3004 at 11:00am AEST/AEDT on the dates specified in the table below
12:00:00am (AEST) 1 September 2017
11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 28 February 2018
14 March 2018
1 March 2018
11:59:59pm (AEST) on 31 August 2018
14 September 2018
- The winner of each Prize Draw Period will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. Each winner’s name will be published on www.batteryworld.com.au within 7 days of the relevant draw.
- The first valid entry drawn in each prize draw will win a $1,000 VISA Gift Card.
- The VISA Gift Card will be posted to each winner by registered mail and is valid for 12 months from the date of card issue. The VISA Gift Card is subject to its terms of issue and may not be accepted by all retailers. The Promoter accepts no liability for a defective Gift Card however, if necessary, will provide reasonable assistance to a winner to ensure a replacement Visa Gift Card is provided.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Visa Gift Card not included. Any unused balance of the Visa Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Visa Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Visa Gift Card
Unclaimed Prize Draw/s
- If a prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draws will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draws. The dates for these draw would be on 14 June 2018 and 14 December 2018. Each winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner's name will be published on www.batteryworld.com.au within 7 days of the prize draw.
- This is not a game of skill. The single prize winner from each Prize Draw Period will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draw. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The total value of the prize pool is AU$2,000.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- The draws will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, Level 10, 380 St Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004.
- This Competition is authorised under: NSW permit no. LTPS/17/17410
- Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email email@example.com and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.
2015 “CHRISTMAS E-BIKE” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The promotion commences on 29/11/2015 and ends at 11:59pm AEDST on 20/12/2015 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any product as advertised in the Battery World Christmas catalogue any Battery World retailer nationally during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”).
6. To enter, individuals must then undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Follow the prompts to the competition entry page;
Input the requested details including their full name, address (including their State/Territory of residence) and their Battery World purchase receipt number; and
Submit the fully completed online entry form.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process . Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per transaction regardless of the number of Qualifying Purchases made in a single transaction; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
10. Entrants must retain their purchase receipt(s) for all entriesas proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the Qualifying Purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 21/12/2015 at 11:00am AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winnersin writing www.batteryworld.com.au from 23/12/2015
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Entries will be divided into the following State/Territory groups: NSW/ACT, VIC/TAS, SA, QLD/NT and WA.The first valid entry drawn in each State/Territory group will each win a Mondia Pedelec 250W e-Bike (3 Speed 94001-002) in black valued at $1,795.95.
15. If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
17. If prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value in each State/Territory group is $1,795.95. The total prize pool value nationally is $8,979.75. Prizes, or are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winnersin writing www.batteryworld.com.au from 23/03/2016.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, includingthe Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
27. The Promoter is Battery World Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 91 050 399 605) of 3/12 Abercrombie Street, Rocklea QLD 4106. Telephone: (07) 3373 1760.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/08614. ACT Permit No. TP15/08002. SA Permit No. T15/1975
24 Hour Roadside Battery Assistance
Roadside replacement may not be available if further than 8km from a Battery World store. Cost of replacement battery and delivery will be quoted beforehand. Battery World endeavours to supply and fit replacement batteries in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer requirements if a suitable battery is not available a temporary battery may be fitted.
Smartphone Battery Replacement
^Not all franchisees offer to fit Smartphone batteries; this service is subject to the Battery World store location.
Free Fitting Offer
Fitting service only available for batteries purchased from Battery World and during business hours in store only. For particular vehicles, battery fitting service is not available and/or fees may apply. Please seek advice from your local store.
Aside from Century Yuasa, Battery World is not associated or affiliated with the companies whose products are advertised in this promotion. Any brand names, trademarks and copyrights in association with these companies are for identification purposes only and are the property of their respective owners. Fleet pricing, other discounts or special offers may not be used in conjunction with the pricing on offer in this promotion.
Offers and pricing available from 24th July 2015 until 31st January 2016. Vouchers must be surrendered at point of purchase, cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only 1 voucher is redeemable per Odyssey battery transaction. Vouchers are non-refundable, not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other vouchers. ** Some products may not be available at all stores and may need to be ordered (deposit payable for orders). * Any discounts or savings shown are calculated in good faith and based on Battery World’s recommended retail prices for the product at the time of publication. Independent franchisees are not obliged to sell products at Battery World’s recommended retail price and accordingly prices and savings may vary between such independent franchise stores.