Terms and Conditions of Battery World Customer Feedback Promotion.
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Battery World Customer Feedback Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd (ABN 53 146 056 331) Level 10, 380 St Kilda Road Victoria 3004.
- The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEST) on 1st September 2017 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEST) on 31st August 2018. (“Competition Period”)
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are current and former customers of Battery World who have received a promotional SMS from the Promoter.
- Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or Battery World, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or Battery World, as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
- To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Promotional Period:
- SMS Entry: (i) reply to the SMS that they receive from the Promoter with the word ‘YES’ in their reply SMS to receive an instant automatic call back. The automatic call back will be an automated phone survey; and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted. SMS entry cost will vary dependent on the mobile network used but will not exceed 55c. SMS entries via the Internet are ineligible.
- 1800 Entry: (i) call the designated 1800 number (1800 608 303) sent to them in the SMS they receive from the Promoter; and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted including their contact phone number (mobile phone number). The entry when calling the 1800 number is free from a landline.
- For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the Battery World account relevant to the mobile phone number submitted on entry (for 1800 entry) or the mobile phone used to enter (for SMS entry).
- Only one (1) entry permitted per feedback request.
- Entries open and close for each draw on the dates and times specified in the table below. The prize draws will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd Level 10, 380 St Kilda Road 3004 at 11:00am AEST/AEDT on the dates specified in the table below
12:00:00am (AEST) 1 September 2017
11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 28 February 2018
14 March 2018
1 March 2018
11:59:59pm (AEST) on 31 August 2018
14 September 2018
- The winner of each Prize Draw Period will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. Each winner’s name will be published on www.batteryworld.com.au within 7 days of the relevant draw.
- The first valid entry drawn in each prize draw will win a $1,000 VISA Gift Card.
- The VISA Gift Card will be posted to each winner by registered mail and is valid for 12 months from the date of card issue. The VISA Gift Card is subject to its terms of issue and may not be accepted by all retailers. The Promoter accepts no liability for a defective Gift Card however, if necessary, will provide reasonable assistance to a winner to ensure a replacement Visa Gift Card is provided.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Visa Gift Card not included. Any unused balance of the Visa Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Visa Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Visa Gift Card
Unclaimed Prize Draw/s
- If a prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draws will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draws. The dates for these draw would be on 14 June 2018 and 14 December 2018. Each winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner's name will be published on www.batteryworld.com.au within 7 days of the prize draw.
- This is not a game of skill. The single prize winner from each Prize Draw Period will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draw. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The total value of the prize pool is AU$2,000.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- The draws will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, Level 10, 380 St Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004.
- This Competition is authorised under: NSW permit no. LTPS/17/17410
- Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email firstname.lastname@example.org and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.
2018 “E-GIFT CARD" PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Battery World Automotive Promotion
The Promoter is Battery World Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 91 050 399 605) of P.O. Box 608, Spring Hill, QLD 4004.
Gift with purchase via online claim
Purchase Period commences: 06/05/2018
Purchase Period concludes: 31/07/2018, while stocks last or Participating Products last.
Claim Period commences: 09:00am AEST on 06/05/2018
Claim Period concludes: 11:59pm AEST on 14/08/2018
Stores participating in the Promotion are Battery World Australia outlets Australia-wide.
The Promotion is only open to individuals aged 16 yeras or older who are residents of Australia, excluding any employees of the Promoter, its associated companies/subsidiaries and agencies associated with this Promotion.
"Employees" means any directors, management, employees, concessionaries, consultatnts, officers and contractors or other such people who perform work under the control of another in exchange for payment.
The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Claimant in its absolute discretion.
How to Participate
To participate in the Promotion and claim a Gift, an Eligible Claimant must:
(a) during the Purchase Period, purchase any Participating Product from a Participating Store ("Qualifying Purchase"); then
(b) during the Claim Period, visit www.batteryworldrewards.com.au using a compatible browser and fully complete and submit the online claim form, providing all details required, including but not limited to:
i. any requested personal information;
ii. the Participating Product item code purchases from the drop-down lists provided;
iii. the invoice/receipt number from the Qualifying Purchase; and
iv. their acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
If the Eligible Claimant complies with steps (a)-(b) above and their claim is deemed valid:
(a) The Eligible Claimant will recieve a Gift activation email containing a link and a unique code to their email address provided on the online claim form.
(b) The Eligible Claimant must then access the link in the Gift activation email, enter their unique code and follow the prompts to select their choice of retailer from the options provided within 30 calendar days from the date the Gift activation email was sent, otherwise the claimant will forfeit the Gift.
(c) Once the Eligible Claimant redeems their Gift in accordance with clause (b) above, they will recieve their Gift to their nominated email address within (2) business days, with instructions on how the Eligible Claimant can use their Gift (see "Gift" clauses below).
Participating Products are any of the following batteries from the Yuasa Power Series Ultra range:
Item code: NS60LSX MF, NS60SX MF, NS60LX MF, NS60X MF, NS40ZLSX MF, NS40ZSX MF, NS40ZLX MF, 75D23L MF, 75D23R MF, 68 MF, 67EF MF, 67 MF).
Required Verification/Proof of Purchase
If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Claimants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to participate in the Promotion and claim a Gift and compliance with these Terms and Conditions, and/or their Qualifying Purchase receipt that corresponds to the claim they have submitted in the Promotion.
The Qualifying Purchase receipt provided must clearly specify:
- the Participating Product/s purchased;
- the Participating Store of purchase;
- the purchase date;
- the receipt number/transaction number; and
- that payment for the Qualifying Purchase has been recieved in full.
If the Qualifying Purchase receipt is missing any of the above information or is illegible or indecipherable it will render the claim invalid.
If the items required by the Promoter are not received or a claimant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time required by the Promoter, the claim submitted by the claimant will be deemed invalid.
Gifts will not only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
It is the responsibility of the claimant to provide the required information.
Validation & Notification
All claims submitted in the Promotion will be reviewed by a representative of the Promoter (Validation).
If a claim is deemed valid the Eligible Claimant will receive a Gift activation email to their email address provided on the online claim form. They must then follow the steps under How to Participate in order to redeem and receive their Gift.
If a claim is deemed invalid, the claimant will receive an on-screen notification and will not be able to proceed with the claim process.
Each Gift is a digital voucher of gift card.
The Eligible Claimant must follow the links in their Gift activation email to select one (1) of the Gifts within the specified time period, otherwise forfeited. Eligible Claimants will be provided with the following options:
a. $20 Woolworths WISH Digital gift card -
b. $20 Coles Digital gift card -
c. Village/Event Movie Voucher (Movie Voucher)
Digital gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer, see links above.
Digital gift cards are valid for a minimum of six (6) months from the date of issue or when the entire value has been exhuasted, whichever occurs first. At expiry, any remaining available balance will be forfeited.
"Movie voucher" refers to a pre-paid voucher, issued digitally and valid for minimum six (6) months from the date of issue, which entitles the holder to redeem a Movie Ticket (a single adult or child ticket) from participating Village or Event cinemas (either in person or online) for standard (2D) movie sessions, subject to availability, except that the voucher cannot be redeemed:
a. for any movie session after 5:00pm on a Saturday;
b. for any Gold Class or special or group screenings;
c. for movie marathons or special events; or
d. in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
Please refer to villagecinemas.com.au and eventcinemas.com.au for participating cinema locations.
Movie vouchers are not refundable, not transferrable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash or other gift products. Lost and expired vouchers will not be extended, replaced or exchanged for cash.
Movie Vouchers can be used to claim a Movie Ticket directly from participating cinemas, either in person, at the cinema or online via the cinema's online booking system (if available).
Claimants acknowledge that each cinema may charge its own fees for bookings (including bookings using pre-paid vouchers), depending on the policies of the particular cinema, and such fees are outside of this Promotion offer and the Promoter's control. A surcharge applies for (and not limited to) 3D, Vmax, Vpremium, Vjunior and Dolby Atmoss sessions.
Claimants acknowledge that when redeeming the Movie Voucher for a Movie Ticket, the allocation of a Movie Ticket to a particular movie session is subject to availability and is outside the control of the Promoter. Claimants redeeming a Movie Voucher do not receive preferential ticket allocation or seating over the other cinema patrons.
One (1) Movie Voucher equates to one (1) Movie Ticket. The value of the Movie Voucher/Ticket is up to $22 (based on the maximum adult ticket price for a standard (2D) movie session in Australia at the time the Promotion offer commenced).
The value of a Movie Voucher or Movie Ticker may vary over time, and the Promoter is not responsible for such variations in value. Movie Vouchers or any unused portion of a Movie Voucher, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No change or refund will be given if a claimant uses a Movie Voucher to btain at icker for a session that would ordinarily cost less than the stated value of $22.
Gifts claimed in the Promotion are for personal use and must not be used for commercial purposes.
Film classification rules apply to use of Movie Vouchers. Consequently, personal identification and proof of age may be required to obtain tickets to certain sessions.
Limit one (1) claim per Participating Product Purchased.
1. Details aboce and the following clauses collectively form the terms and conditions of this Promotion ("Terms and Conditions").
2. Each claimant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter's decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to a claimant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction of or these Terms and Conditions generally.
3. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of these Terms and Conditions and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who participates. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
5. Values stated in these Terms and Conditionsare in AUD/RRP/including GST.
6. Claimants can only participate in the Promotion in their own name. Claimants who enter using multiple aliases (e.g. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
7. All claimants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a person's ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a Gift to the ineligible person. Payment of the Gift value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter is this occurs.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable or incorrect claims will be deemed invalid. Claimants are responsible for ensuring their correct personal details are provided and any updated details are notified to the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should an Eligible Claimant fail to receive their Gift beacause of a failure to notify the Promoter of correct details or of a change to their details, or for providing invalid information.
9. There is a limit to the number of invalid claims that may be submitted by a claimant in attempting to enter the Promotion. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, block and/or disqualify claimants from submitting further entries into the Promotion where they have reached that limit.
10. Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in to the Promoter's database, not time of transmission by the claimant.
11. The Promoter does not warrant that the claim mechanism will be available, or the Participating Stores will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered emails due to a claimant's spam filters or email settings.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for a Gift being lost, deleted, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches a claimant or after it has been released to a claimant.
14. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion or Gift provider's website, or associated with redeeming a Gift are the claimant's responsibilty and are dependent on the internet service provider used. Eligible Claimants must submit their claim manually using a compatible internet browser. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically submit claims in the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted using such means invalid.
15. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, delcare and claim or claimant invalid if the claimant:
(a) disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of those things to the Promoter, another claimant or potential claimant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion;
(b) submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process; or
(c) engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter's goodwill or reputation.
16. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as resonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate, subject to any directions from any relevant authority.
17. As a condition of claiming a Gift, the claimant may be required to (at the Promoter's discretion) sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Gift suppliers in their absolute disrection.
18. Gifts must be taken as offered and may not be varied. Gifts are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If a Gift is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another gift of equal or greater value for that Gift, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority.
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability/implications incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a Gift.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Stores and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in this clause,
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or acceptance of a Gift, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
21. Claimants must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to participating in the Promotion, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
22. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to refer the matter to law enforcement authorities and/or to seek damages or such other civil remedies as the Promoter may determine from time to time to the fullest extent permitted by law.
23. Immediately upon submission by a claimant, their claim/s becomes the sole property of the Promoter.
24. All information claimants provide ("Personal Information") will be used by the Promoter for the sole purpose of administering this Promotion and awarding Gifts.
25. The Promoter may disclose claimants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
OPTING-IN TO HEAR FROM THE PROMOTER
26. Should a claimant consent to receiving future information from the Promoter, via placing a tick in the 'opt in' box featured on the Promotion claim site, information provided by the claimant may be entered in to a database and used by the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them. Should a claimant who elects to opt in which to opt out or access or update their information held by the Promoter at any time, they can contact the Promoter as per clause 28.
(a) how a claimant may access the Personal Information that is held by the Promoter and seek correction of such information; and
(b) how a claimant may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered privacy code that binds the Promoter, and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
28. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (The Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012) or equivalent as amended from.
Australian Fishing Championships Battery World Competition 2018
1. Battery World Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 050 399 605) ('Battery World') are running an 'Australian Fishing Championships Competition' ('Competition') with the prize being a six (6) day fishing trip for two valued at $9,000.00 ('Prize').
2. The competition commences on 1 August 2018 at 00:01 (AEDT) and concludes on 1 December at 23:59 (AEDT) ('Competition Period').
3. To be eligible entrants must:
I. be a resident of Australia;
II. be over 18 yeras of age;
III. submit an valid and complete entry describing in 20 words or less 'the joy of catching a fish on top water;' and
IV. agree and comply with these 'Terms and Conditions.'
4. Neither employees of Battery World (or related entities) or their immediate families are eligible to enter the Competition.
5. There is one (1) prize to be won.
6. The Prize includes the following:
Day 1 Arrive
Business Class* Flights to Mackay x2
*Note some sectors may not offer business class.
Accommodation Mackay Twin Share
Day 2 Full Day Guided Inshore Fishing at Mackay with Lunch
Transport to Broken River Mountain Resort
Accommodation & Dinner Broken River Mountain Resort
Day 3 Full Day Guided Fishing Eungella Dam with Lunch
Accommodation & Dinner Broken River Mountain Resort
Day 4 Full Day Guided Fishing at either Teemburra or Kinchant Dam with Lunch
Transport to Teemburra or Kinchant Dam
Transport to Proserpine
Accommodation & Dinner Reef Garden Hotel Proserpine
Day 5 Full Day Guided Fishing at Proserpine Dam with Lunch
Accommodation & Dinner Reef Garden Hotel Proserpine
Day 6 Depart
Transport to Whitsunday Coast Airport
Business Class* Flights home x 2
*Note some sectors may not offer business class.
7. By entering the competition, entrants agree to their names being published on Battery World's website (www.batteryworld.com.au) and Facebook page and to be photographed and/or interviewed by a representative of Battery World Australia. Entrants acknowledge and agree that Battery World may use their names and photographs and/or recordings of intervies for publicity purposes.
8. Comprehensive travel insurance is required to be taken out by the winner prior to redemption of prize.
9. Flights, accommodation, insurance and meals (that are not stipulated as being part of the prize) as well as any other associated costs are at the winners expense.
10. Entry details will not be used for any other purpose other than for the purpose of this Competition and will not be passed on to third parties.
11. The prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. The winner will be chosen on 5th December 2018 at 10:00AM by the offices of Battery World (Spring Hill, Queensland). The winner will be announced at www.batteryworld.com.au and at the Australian Fishing Championships Facebook page on December 10 2018. Judges decision in final and no correspondence will be entered into. The major prize winner will be notified by phone and mail and published as per above.
13. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within five (5) working days the entrant will forfeit the prize with no right to compensation. Another entrant will be selected as the prize winner on the 19th December at 10:00AM.
14. By entering the competition, each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
15. Battery World may require winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and/or proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at Battery World's sole discretion.
16. If for any reason, any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of Battery World. Battery World may in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
17. Battery World is the promoter and its offices are located at Level 3, 203 Wharf Street, Spring Hill, QLD 4000.
18. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible and disregarded. Unrecognised or incorrect emails will not be accepted. Entries that do not comply with the format requirement for entry will not be accepted.
19. Online entry is free however internet connection rates may apply.
20. Individuals are limited to one (1) entry and therefore it is their first valid and complete entry that will be included in the competition.
21. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time they are sent of uploaded. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
22. The winner is responsible for redeeming their prize prior to June 30th, 2019.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibilities if winner's preferred travel dates are not available.
24. Prize winners are advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
26. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to state permit regulation. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process which as a result corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the competition.
27. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries lost in transit or not received by the time of the draw due to technical disruptions or any other reason beyond the control of the Promoter.
28. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
29. Battery World shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
30. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on telephone or network lines.
31. Prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars unless where stipulated. The Promoter takes no responsibility, nor accepts any responsibility for any variation in prize values.
32. Battery World and all associated agencies will not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
34. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter than that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
24 Hour Roadside Battery Assistance
Roadside replacement may not be available if further than 8km from a Battery World store. Cost of replacement battery and delivery will be quoted beforehand. Battery World endeavours to supply and fit replacement batteries in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer requirements if a suitable battery is not available a temporary battery may be fitted.
Smartphone Battery Replacement
^Not all franchisees offer to fit Smartphone batteries; this service is subject to the Battery World store location.
Free Fitting Offer
Fitting service only available for batteries purchased from Battery World and during business hours in store only. For particular vehicles, battery fitting service is not available and/or fees may apply. Please seek advice from your local store.
Aside from Century Yuasa, Battery World is not associated or affiliated with the companies whose products are advertised in this promotion. Any brand names, trademarks and copyrights in association with these companies are for identification purposes only and are the property of their respective owners. Fleet pricing, other discounts or special offers may not be used in conjunction with the pricing on offer in this promotion.
Offers and pricing available from 24th July 2015 until 31st January 2016. Vouchers must be surrendered at point of purchase, cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only 1 voucher is redeemable per Odyssey battery transaction. Vouchers are non-refundable, not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other vouchers. ** Some products may not be available at all stores and may need to be ordered (deposit payable for orders). * Any discounts or savings shown are calculated in good faith and based on Battery World’s recommended retail prices for the product at the time of publication. Independent franchisees are not obliged to sell products at Battery World’s recommended retail price and accordingly prices and savings may vary between such independent franchise stores.