Solar regulator PWM 10 Amp LCD screen
Why Battery World?
- Expert advice offered by local Batery Experts
- 111 Stores Nationwide
- Free battery health checks
- Locally owned franchises
- Aussie-made products
- Aussie-wide warranties
The correct battery is very important, if you're not sure, please contact your local Battery Expert who will gladly assist.
The KT 10 Amp Solar Charge Regulator is designed to regulate the amount of charge coming from the panel that flows into the deep cycle battery in order to avoid batteries being overcharged. The regulator can also provide a direct connection to appliances, while continuing to recharge the battery; i.e. you can run appliances directly from it, bypassing the battery bank; however the batteries will continue to be charged.
KT’s range of solar regulators are PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) which are the most commonly used as they do not use moving parts like an MPPT controller, making them suitable for use on panels that are constantly being transported or moved eg; on the roof of a caravan, fitted to the back of a transportable, folding solar panel etc. PWM solar chargers use technology similar to other modern high quality battery chargers. When a battery voltage reaches the regulation set-point, the PWM algorithm slowly reduces the charging current to avoid heating and gassing of the battery, yet the charging continues to return the maximum amount of energy to the battery in the shortest time. The result is a higher charging efficiency, rapid recharging, and a healthy battery at full capacity.
- Dimensions (Height): 100mm
- Dimensions (Length): 130mm
- Dimensions (Depth): 28mm
- Suitable for Solar Panels up to 150 Watts
- LCD Information Screen
- Selction modes for battery type and LCD screen Modes
- Advanced Pulse Width Modulation Technology (PWM)
- 6 LED’s denote charging and battery status
- Suits AGM, Gel, Wet & Calcium Batteries
- Battery temperature sensor port
- 100% no condensation – potted
- IP65 Rated (dustproof & splashproof
Warranty & Guarantees:
- 12 Month Warranty on Manufacture & Build
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +80°C|
|Rated to (Amps)||10A|
|Rated to (Voltage)||12V|
|Manufactured from material||Polycarbonate|
|Chemistry||Watt hour||Terminal||Polarity||V||Ah||CCA||RC||Weight||Dimensions (mm) L x W x H x TH||Warranty|