Pylontech 100Ah Lithium Deep Cycle battery (RV12100)
Why Battery World?
- We can provide regular free testing
- We can fit your battery for you
- You can call into our stores across Australia any time!
- We can come to you with 24/7 Battery roadside assistance.
The right battery is very important, so if you aren't sure, make sure you contact us first.
The Pylontech RV12V Series are the newly developed all-purpose lithium iron phosphate battery modules, designed for energy storage applications. With the cutting edge LFP (Lithium Iron Phosphate) cells, embedded BMS (Battery Management System) and mechanical design, Pylontech RV12V Series product provides inherent safety, extremely high reliability and zero maintenance.
- Cycle life: >3000 cycles (90% DoD) @ 25ºC
- Max. continuous discharge current: 100A
- Charge voltage: 14.2V - 14.6V (14.4V recommended)
- Max. continuous charge current: 50A
- Discharge Cut-Off Voltage: 10V
- Operating Discharge temperature: -15°C to +50ºC
- Operating Charge temperature: -0°C to +50ºC
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60ºC
- State of Charge Display
- Short Circuit Protection
- IP20 Rating
- Series Connection Allowed: Up to 2S
- Parallel Connection Allowed: Up to 8P (Max. continuous discharge current 0.5C when in Parallel)* For series & parallel connections please contact us for details
- No Connection of Series & Parallel Concurrently Allowed (Only either of the above)
- Rugged mechanical design
- UN38.3 Approved
- Warranty 3 Years
- Perfect fit in N70 size battery box
|Chemistry||Watt hour||Terminal||Polarity||V||Ah||CCA||RC||Weight||Dimensions (mm) L x W x H x TH||Warranty|