MBDC130 Motobatt 12V 130Ah (C20) Deep Cycle AGM Battery
Why Battery World?
- We can provide regular free testing
- We can fit your battery for you
- You can call into our stores across Australia any time!
- We can come to you with 24/7 Battery roadside assistance.
The right battery is very important, so if you aren't sure, make sure you contact us first.
Developed and tested in Australia from the Outback Desert to the High Plains snowfields Motobatt Deep Cycle Batteries are built to survive the toughest of varying conditions. Searing heat, extreme cold, severe vibrations and deep discharge cycles are the norm in such a country. With the remoteness of the great outdoors, Motobatt customers have come to rely on our products for impressive performance in a multitude of environments.
- Industry-leading Deep Cycle Design
- Larger, thicker and higher density plates
- A unique refined active material
- Highest Power density per case size Construction
- (AGM) Microporous glass fibre mat plate separators reduce vibration and protect plates
- Positive and negative plates constructed of lead-tin calcium alloy
- Case and lid made from ABS plastic for increased durability
- Self-regulating pressure relief valve retains electrolyte and prevents atmospheric contamination
- Terminal with a brass insert for increased conductivity
|Chemistry||Watt hour||Terminal||Polarity||V||Ah||CCA||RC||Weight||Dimensions (mm) L x W x H x TH||Warranty|