MBDC130 Motobatt 12V 130Ah (C20) Deep Cycle AGM Battery
Why Battery World?
- Expert advice offered by local Batery Experts
- 111 Stores Nationwide
- Free battery health checks
- Locally owned franchises
- Aussie-made products
- Aussie-wide warranties
The correct battery is very important, if you're not sure, please contact your local Battery Expert who will gladly assist.
Developed and tested in Australia from the Outback Desert to the High Plains snowfields Motobatt Deep Cycle Batteries are built to survive the toughest of varying conditions. Searing heat, extreme cold, severe vibrations and deep discharge cycles are the norm in such a country. With the remoteness of the great outdoors, Motobatt customers have come to rely on our products for impressive performance in a multitude of environments.
- Industry-leading Deep Cycle Design
- Larger, thicker and higher density plates
- A unique refined active material
- Highest Power density per case size Construction
- (AGM) Microporous glass fibre mat plate separators reduce vibration and protect plates
- Positive and negative plates constructed of lead-tin calcium alloy
- Case and lid made from ABS plastic for increased durability
- Self-regulating pressure relief valve retains electrolyte and prevents atmospheric contamination
- Terminal with a brass insert for increased conductivity
|Chemistry||Watt hour||Terminal||Polarity||V||Ah||CCA||RC||Weight||Dimensions (mm) L x W x H x TH||Warranty|