HardKorr Heavy Duty Battery Box White
Why Battery World?
- We can provide regular free testing
- We can fit your battery for you
- You can call into our stores across Australia any time!
- We can come to you with 24/7 Battery roadside assistance.
The right battery is very important, so if you aren't sure, make sure you contact us first.
Constructed of durable ABS plastic and meeting the UL 94V-0 standard for flammability of plastic products, this battery box is a high-quality unit that will last for many years. It contains two 12v outlets with 10A fuses, a dual USB outlet, four 50A Anderson-style outlets that can be used as outputs or inputs, and a 175A Anderson-style outlet which can be used as a jump-starter. All Anderson-style ports are recessed into the body to minimise the possibility of damage, and the internal cabling uses heavy-gauge wire and quality connectors.
The battery can be charged from a range of sources (including solar panels) by simply plugging into one of the 50A Anderson-style ports. The battery’s charge status and voltage can be easily seen via the large digital display.
- Constructed from UL 94V-0 compliant ABS plastic
- Multiple port types allows your to connect a range of devices
- Easily connect a DC/DC charger or solar panel to charge the battery
- All ports are recessed into the body to reduce likelihood of damage
- Easily see battery status with large digital display
|Chemistry||Watt hour||Terminal||Polarity||V||Ah||CCA||RC||Weight||Dimensions (mm) L x W x H x TH||Warranty|