120 Watt mono solar panel KT70728
Why Battery World?
- Expert advice offered by local Batery Experts
- 111 Stores Nationwide
- Free battery health checks
- Locally owned franchises
- Aussie-made products
- Aussie-wide warranties
The correct battery is very important, if you're not sure, please contact your local Battery Expert who will gladly assist.
Designed for installation on 4WD, caravans, campers, motorhomes, RV’s, large boats & yachts.
Ideal for home & rural applications including 12V home surveillance systems, irrigation systems, electric fences, electric gates & off-grid shed power.
Requires regulations from solar charge controller.
Suited to KT Solar Controller Model No. KT70756 – 10 Amp PWM Solar Charge Controller.
Features 900mm PV cables terminated to male & female TUV certified solar MC4 connectors.
Dimensions & Weight:
- Dimensions (Height): 945mm
- Dimensions (Length): 670mm
- Dimensions (Depth): 35mm
- Panel Weight: 6.90Kg
- Ideal for installation on 4WD’s, caravans, campers, motorhomes, commercial vehicles, boats & yachts
- Ideal for home & rural applications including 12V home surveillance systems, irrigation systems, electric fences/gates & off-grid shed power
- Requires regulation by solar charge controller
- Direct connection to batteries with 90mm PV cables with positive (+) and negative (-) TUV certified MC4 connectors
Warranty & Guarantees:
- 10 Year Warranty on Manufacture & Build
- 25 Year Efficiency Guarantee
- National Warranty Programme
|Maximum Power (Pmax)||120Wp|
|Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)||19.0V|
|Maximum Power Current (Imp)||6.32A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||22.5V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||6.97A|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Product Application||Class A|
|Max System Voltage||1000V DC|
|Chemistry||Watt hour||Terminal||Polarity||V||Ah||CCA||RC||Weight||Dimensions (mm) L x W x H x TH||Warranty|